DoctorDonna

Douglas Niles, Tonya C. Cook, Paul B. Thompson
The Hero Chronicles: A Complete Collection
Christine E. Schulze

If I Die

If I Die - Rachel Vincent Overall I really enjoyed this book. I, in fact, love this series. I love the characters and the ending has me pretty excited for the next book. There were a few things that bothered me but not enough to dissuade me from continuing the series.

*spoilers*

At first, I didn't think I liked this love interest change. Considering the ending to this book I am OK with it now lol. I felt like it was just thrown in though. It really annoyed me that Kaylee has been such a prude (not that there's anything wrong with that) through all books and then all of a sudden she is into Tod and all over him ... WTF? It was obvious that Kaylee and Nash would be parting ways before too long (which I'm a bit sad about I really like Nash) and the only other possibility was Tod but it just went from friends to love way too fast. I don't know, I just felt this whole book was written to make Nash the bad guy and Tod a saint. I'm not buying it (Not that I don't like Tod, I do, it's just I loved Nash and Kaylee together).